Position: QC Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Get training and study analytics and martech domain
- Work directly with Product Team on daily assignments:
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases/test scripts, sometime with data query or python code if necessary (optional)
- Report, track, and monitor defects on the defect tracking system
- Prepare and review test documentation
- Communicate progress, test results and quality risks with the product team.
- 2+ years of experience in QC/Testing roles, preferably in complicated B2B or B2C applications with high traffic, load and sophisticated logics.
- Experience in using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience ( DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … )
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.