Position: Product UI Designer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the entire Product Design/UX/UI from requirements gathering, usability research, wireframing, prototyping, user experience design, user testing and visual design.
- Design production-ready prototypes to hand off to our engineering team based on analysis and user feedback.
- Design the UI architecture and design system using latest design guidelines and best practices.
- Foster an open, honest and transparent relationship/communication with key stakeholders.
- Be a mentor/trainer for junior designers to help create a high-performing team.
- 2+ experience in UX design, in which 1+ year of data-driven/dashboard/Enterprise SaaS experience will be a big plus.
- Able to develop rapid prototypes and produce vigorous wireframes/mockups quickly in an iterative environment.
- General understanding of how design impacts development; ensuring designs are not overly complicated and costly to develop.
- Excellent skills of using a design suite like Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD.
- Experience in using other development or editing tools (Sublime Text, VisualCode for example) will be a plus.
- Proven track record of designing for the web-based applications.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Bonus point:
- Experience in working with Scrum methodology.
- Understand how web markup works (HTML, CSS).
- Basic knowledge of Advertising/Digital Marketing/CRM/Marketing Automation is a plus or be willing to challenge yourself in these fields.