Junior Golang Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- To analyze, design, and build a high-quality product.
- Refactor, innovate to maintain a high standard of coding quality of:
- An API backend in Golang.
- External services integration.
- Learn and grow together with your teammates and the company.
- 1+ year of experience in backend development, specifically in Golang will give an edge, but other languages still suffice (you will be trained to pick up the language).
- Familiar with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar) is preferable.
- Experienced with database design.
- Great team spirit and solution-oriented attitude.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience ( DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … ).
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech, and named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open, and innovative environment.