Agile Business Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Product Owner to determine and understand customers’/end-users needs and desires for validating and grooming user stories
- Authoring any technical spec artifacts like product flow/requirements, creating & maintaining Product Spec Documentation
- Helping with finding viable alternatives to satisfy business requirements
- Working with the engineering team to ensure the successful implementation and deployment of the product features.
- Working with UI/UX team to create/improve product
- Working with QC/QA to review/improve the test plans and test cases documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Required 2+ years of being a business analyst in a scrum team.
- Understanding of the technical concept of software
- Have a can-do attitude, strong problem-solving skills & critical thinking
- Have a good communication skills, people management
- Experience using one or more mock-up/wire-framing tools preferred
- Experience working with user experience or product design function preferred
- Understanding of marketing/advertising domain knowledge is a plus point
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech, and named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open, and innovative environment.