Roles & Responsibilities
You will be on an intensive on-the-job training on how to build data products that solve problems.
First start with learning:
- Deeply understand how a SaaS CDP provide values to client yourself by providing technical support or and data-oriented solution for CSM team members/clients
- Understand the market landscape by:
- Conducting research on the latest data, analytics, ML, and visualization trends.
- Tracking innovations in data management, data quality, data governance, data privacy, and related domains
- Learn all the fundamental concept of Product Management in real world.
From that, you will:
- Gaining deep insights into key business goals, challenges, metrics, and priorities
- Understanding how data products and analytics can help drive impact
Finally, bring your ideas to the world:
- Surfacing new requirements based on user stories, questions, and problems encountered
- Presenting case studies, examples and prototypes based on actual user stories and support experiences to bring opportunity ideas to life
- Validating potential product concepts by discussing how they could have solved real issues encountered. Refining concepts based on feedback
- Working with cross-funcational team to ship your solution
- Strong understanding of technical concept of data software
- Good critical thinking, logical reasoning, problem solving & creative mindset
- Passion in technology and have a strong desire to make great impact via product/solution
- Experience in data/product analytics is preferred
- Experience working with user experience or product design function is preferred
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open, and innovative environment.