Position: Front-end Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop front-end layer of our next generation enterprise analytics & marketing saas platform
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize the Saas application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user inputs are validated before submitting to back-end
- Report to the principal engineer and delivery manager in a scum-based process
- Experience with popular state management libraries, preferably Redux.
- Have a good sense of UI/UX
- Basic understanding of CSS preprocessors, preferably SASS
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools, such as yarn, webpack, etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Knowledge of developing application for web service or applications, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience ( DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … )
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.