Position: Technical PM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Business Owner, Product Owners and Technical Leaders to develop and manage the Product Engineering Roadmap & Plan in weekly/monthly basis, algining with scrum or agile approach.
- Wholy responsible for managing software development management tools (Notion, Jira, Github, Google suit…) in managing tasks, issues and deliverales.
- Follow up, support and troubleshooting with engineering team, QA/QC team… to ensure the delivery of the product within time and quality.
- Research related partners’ SAAS to use in our product.
- Commit and report to CEO for product delivery.
- Has 2-5 years of professional level of Software Project Management, especially complex product or platform projects. Total at least 3 years of working experience in software development.
- Strong technical research capability and/or understanding in order to discuss and support engineers and QC/QA in the process.
- Strong sense and attitude of people management, team motivation, collaboration and leadership.
- Strong passion and energy with building new global tech startup environment
- A big plus: if has experience with marketing technology (martech), sales tech, adtech or scaled platform.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.