Roles & Responsibilities
- Architect, design (in collaboration) and build PrimeData system.
- Design, optimize and execute an efficient development process (tasks allocation strategies, code review policies, etc.)
- Ensure maintainability, reliability, and extendability of all components across multiple teams.
- Investigate and prototype features with new technologies and frameworks.
- Contribute to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments.
- 8+ years in total experiences.
- Had hands-on experiences being an architect, designing and building large scale production systems, especially data-intensive systems.
- Had experiences using and tuning large-scale distributed databases (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Had strong capability of technology and solution evaluation.
- Solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation.
- Experience with delivering data-oriented solutions in the recent jobs (Data Platform, DL/DW, BI, ETL, etc), cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS and/or cloud native (K8s).
- Solid knowledge of cyber security and data privacy.
- Great team spirit and solution-oriented attitude.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.