Position: Python Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build integrations with external services, including wrapper clients, ETL pipelines to synchronize in and out from the internal system.
- Participate in design and implementation of data schema, storage, and job system…
- Maintain code quality, troubleshoot performance bottlenecks, bugs, data inconsistency…
- Automate testing.
- 3 month+ in Python is required
- A quick learner and a good writer. You have to manage and be our subject expert at multiple external API endpoints at a time. So, adaptability and a strong sense of quality communication and documentation will be great edges.
- Have an appreciation of sound and evolvable data schema design. On the opposite side, having a strong sense and ability to detect schema design smells.
- Would be nice if you know or are efficient with (not anything required or essential): Git, *NIX, Kubernetes, Java, Golang.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience ( DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP … ).
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.