PrimeData is a leading Customer Data Platform company that helps businesses unlock the full potential of their customer data. Our platform allows companies to unify and activate their customer data to drive growth, improve customer experience, and increase customer lifetime value.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help design and implement the foundation for Prime’s integration stack.
- Coordinate within the integration team members between other teams.
- Perform DataOps, including data correction and schema evolution migration.
- 5+ years of accumulated experience in software engineering. 2+ years in data engineering specifically.
- Strong understanding of Python and Java.
- Well-grasped understanding of a fundamental data stack, including ETL pipelines, workflow orchestrators, and data transformation.
- Existing experiences with Airbyte, Dagster (or Airflow), and DBT are strong pluses.
- Adept in Git, Kubernetes, and *NIX.
- A good writer and personal information manager. You will be the subject matter expert at various external integrated services. Adaptability and a strong sense of quality communication and documentation will be a considerable edge.
- Have an appreciation of sound and evolvable data schema design. In other words, have a great sense of spotting schema design smells.
- To be the core member to establish the most critical bricks of a CDP.
- Being a part of the incredible team building PrimeData CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.